Business Emergency Planning
We provide a forum for education and for networking opportunities among
its business and industry members, non-profits, vendors and government
agencies. Nearly 200 organizations concerned with business continuity
participate in the activities that include the business continuity planning
conference as well as roundtable discussions and monthly workshops, lectures and seminars that cover topics ranging from plan development to site recovery and restoration, critical stress debriefing and media relations.
Strategic Advisory Committee members guide our mission.
* Kevin Goodman, chair, Blue Bridge Networks
* Ron Stupka, vice chair, Calfee Halter & Griswold
* Frank Benkalowyz, KeyBank
* Jerry Crabb, Cleveland Indians
* Bob Goszka, Robert Goszka Enterprises
* Bruce Hennes, Hennes Communications